Welsh Rugby Forum V2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ospreys V Castres

2 posters

Go down

Ospreys V Castres Empty Ospreys V Castres

Post by dancarreg Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:44 am

OK so nothing riding on this game now, BUT the Ospreys coaches have been big all week saying that they would put their strongest team out, what a joke that is!

15 Sam Davies
14 Aisea Natoga
13 Tom Isaacs
12 Ben John
11 Jeff Hassler
10 Dan Biggar
9 Rhys Webb

1 Ryan Bevington
2 Richard Hibbard
3 Aaron Jarvis
4 Ian Evans
5 James King
6 Sam Lewis
7 Justin Tipuric
8 Ryan Jones (Capt)

REPLACEMENTS
16 Scott Baldwin
17 Marc Thomas
18 Dan Suter
19 Tyler Ardron
20 Morgan Allen
21 Tom Habberfield
22 Matthew Morgan
23 Tom Grabham

With two players making their Heineken starts this is not the strongest team, for fans who BUY season tickets we really are being short changed here...........do regions deserve any loyalty?
dancarreg
dancarreg

Back to top Go down

Ospreys V Castres Empty Re: Ospreys V Castres

Post by JOHNTYWYN Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:45 am

When the likes of Dancarreg falter in their Regional backing, the situation is indeed very gloomy. But he is right; and his thoughts towards the Ospreys echo with mine regards the Blues.

I just wonder how this situation is going to reflect on our National team when the Six Nations starts. If Gatland and the W R U have any sense they will make sure that Wales turn out wearing nothing other than the traditional red tops and white shorts. No gimmicks like grey outfits, because those of us that are left are beginning to question the eligibility of the exodus brigade to represent our nation.

To be honest I would prefer to see a Welsh XV take the field selected from players still domiciled in the Principality. We have lost the plot in the boardroom. The M.S. playing surface is disgusting, and we may as well give up on the field.
JOHNTYWYN
JOHNTYWYN

Back to top Go down

Post by dancarreg Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:10 am

Too many not going but will our absence affect the gate?
Rumours about a host of top names now off to warmer climes, Sam Warburton is reputed to want in excess of £650,000 PA, if that's even half true can it be said that today's rugby players are too highly paid?
It now looks as though most, if not all, of the current Welsh squad will play outside of regional rugby next season, that of course ties in nicely with the regular rugby supporters view that only non rugby fans populate the Millenium Stadium come international day, and that's WHO Roger Lewis caters for.
Speaking of Lewis I only wish I knew how to put a petition up on the web, if I did I would call for him to be dismissed.
dancarreg
dancarreg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down