Welsh Rugby Forum V2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardiff Blues v Glasgow

3 posters

Go down

Cardiff Blues v Glasgow Empty Cardiff Blues v Glasgow

Post by JOHNTYWYN Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:48 pm

What a brilliant game last night at the Arms Park. Both sides contributed class and style, with several youngsters establishing themselves in the first class world. I was particularly impressed by Cardiff Centre Richard Smith who combined with Daffydd Hewitt admirably, and made several penetrative runs. The commentators described them as the last two Cardiff centres left; my reaction to which is, 'thank God for the injuries ' .
JOHNTYWYN
JOHNTYWYN

Back to top Go down

Cardiff Blues v Glasgow Empty Re: Cardiff Blues v Glasgow

Post by dancarreg Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:10 pm

Against all odds Cardiff have done very well, going with the odds, the Ospreys = down and out, the Dragons = hardly breathing fire and the Scarlets yet again flatter to deceive.
dancarreg
dancarreg

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Parish Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:20 pm

If we could get a win in Glasgow then suddenly it might not be impossible to get out of this group. I think losing in Toulon is a given, but it could all hang on a home game vs Exeter in the end ... which is not an impossible task.
Old Parish
Old Parish

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Parish Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:55 am

Blues win 9-7 ... You fucking beauties!

Old Parish
Old Parish

Back to top Go down

Post by dancarreg Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:30 pm

A big well done to the blues, they are going where the Ospreys have failed so miserably to go throughout their brief history. Could now be on for a 1/4 final can the Scarlets join them?
Meanwhile, I didn't go to the Ospreys game, my protest, and I see that only 1,000 more people bought tickets for what should have been a highlight of the season. Conversely Leinster look set to fill the Aviva today and Connacht have no tickets left for their game, that's 7,500 tickets sold for them.
Roger "NERO" Lewis continues to fiddle while rugby in Wales dies on it's feet.
dancarreg
dancarreg

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Parish Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:10 pm

If Exeter and Toulon draw, then the Blues could somehow come away from France with a losing bonus point, it would really be game on in the last match home to Exeter.
Old Parish
Old Parish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down