Munster v Scarlets

Go down

Munster v Scarlets

Post by JOHNTYWYN on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:44 am

The Scarlets did not do much to help themselves tonight, finishing the game with only 13 players after two tip tackles in the last 7 minutes, and conceding a converted try. I guess putting Priestland on the bench was in response to his discussions with enemy clubs.

Earlier in the day London Welsh looked pretty vulnerable against London Scottish - I expected more !!!

The Boxing Day kick off at Rodney Parade is 5.45 p.m. I can't see the point of an evening kick off on Boxing Day, they may as well have played the game mid week at some other time, and let the players have a decent Christmas. I believe the West Derby is a lunch time kick off, which probably rules out any festivities.
JOHNTYWYN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Munster v Scarlets

Post by dancarreg on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:49 pm

The fact that this game was in Musgrave NOT Thomond showed just what Munster thought. I didn't see the game but credit to Scarlets for taking it to the wire, but one glance at the table shows where the Welsh regions are heading.
Good job that there isn't relegation!
The boxing day fixtures are governed purely by the TV, thus Scarlets V Ospreys ( the BIG one according to S4C) is an afternoon KO while the return on Jan 3rd is an evening KO. All down to that little box I'm afraid.
dancarreg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNTYWYN on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:56 pm

You were up early this morning Dancarreg !!!!
JOHNTYWYN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dancarreg on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:13 pm

At least an hour earlier than that post!!!
It's the curse of encroaching years.
dancarreg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down