Nelson Mandela

Go down

Nelson Mandela

Post by dancarreg on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:32 am

The world lost a true statesman today, every once in a time a giant strides onto the scene, he was our giant. He brought hope to millions and not just in South Africa, but across the world wherever people are oppressed.
He did this with a smile and a determination not to forget but to forgive, will any one alive today forget the scene when South Africa won the rugby world cup and Mandela strode out in a Springbok shirt?
Let's celebrate his life by continuing to fight for the oppressed and disenfranchised.
dancarreg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelson Mandela

Post by Old Parish on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:31 pm

So true mate. There are no words to express what has been lost with his passing.
Old Parish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNTYWYN on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Back in the 60's as a sports loving young man I was scornful of the antics of Peter Hain as he disrupted both cricket and rugby matches, which subsequently excluded a great Nation from International sport. I hold my hands up now when I realise what an idiot I was. Every rugby nation in the world should place a statute of Nelson Mandela inside their stadium to remind the world what a great man he was, and the contribution and sacrifice he made to harmony in this cruel world.
JOHNTYWYN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dancarreg on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:44 am

<< I realise what an idiot I was.>>
It takes a big man to admit his mistakes
dancarreg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evans the nine on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:14 am

Farewell to a great man. How he didn't emerge as a bitter and broken man defies belief and defines his uniqueness.
Evans the nine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down